See What Your Money Can Do
Based on 26 pay periods per year, here are just a few examples of the impact you can have within the community around us:
- $2 per pay period can purchase a Live Violence Free banner to be displayed by an organization each time there is a domestic violence homicide in the state through Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women.
- $3 per pay period provides a scholarship for one person with a disability to attend a state conference on disabilities and social justice through Advocating Change Together.
- $4 per pay period provides music lessons to low-income community members through Asian Media Access.
- $5 per pay period pays for a one month unlimited ride bus pass for a torture survivor recovering from the wounds of war and rebuilding their lives through Center for Victims of Torture.
- $10 per pay period provides an energy efficient window air conditioner for a low-income household through Energy CENTS.
- $15 per pay period provides tuition for one student to attend Summer Institute, a three year leadership development program that trains teenagers to use their passion for the arts to promote social justice and equity through Penumbra Theatre.
- $20 per pay period provides an uninsured woman with 10 years of highly effective pregnancy prevention through Family Tree Clinic.
- $25 per pay period pays for legal assistance to 20 renters through a statewide tenant hotline service provide through HOME Line.
- $30 per pay period provides personal safety education for 360 children through Missing Children Minnesota.
- $40 per pay period funds one performance in a high school or middle school for OUT in Our Schools and provides positive lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender role models for young people through One Voice Mixed Chorus.
- $50 per pay period subsidizes a monthly Spanish language workshop translation for children attending the Saturday Family Matinees through In the Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask Theatre.